Holy shit! Dinosaurs! Holy shit! Dinosaurs!

OMFG, it's me!!

Holy fucking shit, it's mah fuckin' voice!!
Awesome dude, I feel honored XD

Xam

Sonic Epilogue Full Movie Sonic Epilogue Full Movie

Pretty damn epic!

I really enjoyed this one, it actually touched my heart! But I would have like to seen more (a battle against Robotnik's/Eggman's henchman...i forgot the name), It was a bit out of order first seeing Sonic & Tails in the Cell and then having a fight somewhere else, and somehow I didn't like the fact that Tails using a knife, to kill Sonic...that somehow doesn't fit into the Sonic-Universe!
Anyway, thumbs up!

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Roflcopter! xD

Great work guys, suggested this for the Awesome Series right away.
Too bad some lines were hard to understand and the micro quality isn't the best. But you made me laugh, it was GEIL!

DIED HARD DIED HARD

I'm addicted!

Great game! The leveling is so motivating, the gore level is sweet! Okay handling the buttons can be hard at the beginning and yeah it is repetitive, but oh well, I just love zombie games, ROCK ON!

Zombie Survival Quiz Zombie Survival Quiz

Almost perfect

Totally awesome. But it would be cool to have an option to turn off the music or decrease the Volume (maybe I was too stupid to find an existing feature?)
Also some TRUE/FALSE Questions are subjective, since the effects of a zombie-virus can differ. The traditional zombie is slow, but what about the zombies in 28 days/weeks later? Any I really like this quiz!